Year of Call: 2010
Ranked by the Legal 500, Colin has secured a well deserved reputation for excellent litigation and trial strategy, case management, and courtroom advocacy, offering discreet representation of corporate clients and companies. Colin has acted for high profile companies and individuals, including household names from the world of music and sport.
Previous corporate instructions include, by way of example:
– Advising a Japanese Finance House with over £1billion in holdings in respect to Insider Trading and account dealing by employees;
– Advising a FTSE 100 company on compliance with a Regulator’s investigation;
– Advising a FTSE 100 company who faced alleged breaches of environmental regulations;
– Retained for more than 2 years assisting a Regulator with a EU Competition Case;
– Defending a roofing company for Heath and Safety Offences;
– Defending a director of a travel agents for relevant trading offences and breach of EU regulations;
– Acting in a £12m account Freezing order;
– Advising in a private prosecution for procurement of a business transaction through misrepresentation
In addition to corporate offending, Colin has extensive experience of defending professionals for offences ranging from drink driving through to bribery and corruption.
Colin is also a Member of Church Court Chambers where he defends in the full spectrum of Criminal Offences.
What Others Say:
“Colin is incredibly calm and well organised, safe and reassuring with clients, with a superb legal brain which gives great attention to the detail in the most complex of cases”
Legal 500 2021, Ranked as a Leading Junior
“Corporate clients appreciate Colin’s focused practical advice on insider trading and his ability to always hit time sensitive deadlines”
Shamina Chowdury, Solicitor, 3HR Corporate Team, Paris