Gainsborough Law is pleased to offer bespoke training, seminars and practical resources to business clients.
Camilla’s past training, lecturing and public speaking engagements include:
- Providing training and resources to a City firm (from CEO, Directors, HR and all employees) on topics including equality and diversity and best practices with discliplinaries, grievances and staff management;
- Providing training to partners and associates at a leading Silver Circle law firm on Houses in Multiple Occupation;
- Delivered a CPD training seminar to solicitors entitled “Employment Law: an update (2015)”
- Delivered a CPD training seminar to solicitors “Court of Protection: Evidence, Timing of Applications & Dealing with requests for Oral Reviews”;
- Delivered CPD training seminar to solicitors, “Court of Protection: Aspects of Reproductive Health And The Incapacitated Adult”
- Delivered a CPD training lecture, “Race Discrimination in Employment Law”;
- Contributor to CPD training seminar, “Litigating in the Court of Protection (2011)”
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to design a tailored solution for your business.